The CYMCAP/NET implementation can very well begin within the planning department. The main objective is to maintain and determine
a thermally viable distribution network wide model taking into account all contemplated network contingencies.
The CYMCAP/NET system will allow you to:
- Import the distribution network model "as is" from electrical network analysis applications, a typical one being
any power flow.
- Perform detailed thermal analysis for each and every section pertaining to the network, by allowing different emergency
and standard operating temperatures for every cable type in the system inventory
- Optimize the positioning of cables in each section to create a conservative rating profile, while at the same time avoiding
over design practices.
- Develop Normal and Emergency operating strategies that will strengthen distribution facilities.
A natural extension of CYMCAP/NET will be its migration to real time operations (CYMCAP/RT), within either a control center
or via dedicated near-real time operations thus capitalizing both on the flexibility as well as on the inherent computational
power of the system. The CYMCAP/RT system will then provide the network operators with the real-time support they need to make
informed decisions by taking into account actual loading network conditions and daily load profiles, in enhancing system
reliability and service continuity .
CYMCAP/NET inherits its remarkable functionality and inter-operability from the same group of highly qualified engineers and
computer specialists who have developed the full product line of CYME
Power Engineering Analysis software.
The CYMCAP/NET three tier client-server solution delivers unequalled performance. Its distinctive architecture warrants a robust
and highly dependable solution, simple to maintain and offers great scalability perspectives to address present and future needs.
CYMCAP/NET rests on a flexible and open design, easily customizable to service the diverse needs of the industry. It can be
custom-tailored to your computer environment to best accommodate your specific requirements capitalizing on:
- Legacy systems and third-party or in-house software applications.
- Microsoft NT or Unix environments or a mix of both.
- Commercial Relational Database Management Systems, already Optimized for ORACLE RDBMS where large-scale data
processing is required.
- CYME's off-the-shelf power analysis software
's dedicated team of professionals is ready to assist your company in integrating CYMCAP/NET and /RT versions
into your specific environment to leverage your business processes and improve your asset management. From the early
stage of specification down to the roll out of the system, CYME
provides the support and the software services,
as required, partnering with your technical staff to implement power engineering solutions that will meet your expectations.